Friday, June 10, 2016

Abalone & Sea Soap



     Lately it has been mentioned to me that my latest soaps have all been fairly feminine. I have decided to fix this by focusing more on unisex and masculine scents (Look out for the revival of the Man soap Monday series). The first of these was the lime soap and next up is this one, Abalone & Sea.


     This batch is scented with Wholesale Supplies Plus FO of the same name. The FO is described on the site as "A fresh ocean scent with notes of daylily, sea spray, watery florals and musk". It soaps great and does not speed trace at all.


   The design I was trying to achieve was to make the bars look like they were the waters of a sea. The colors I used were five shades of blue blends plus white. The blues hues were achieved by blends of various shades of green, blue, black, orange, and white micas. (I will also add that this soap made me realized some of my blue micas are pretty much the same shade and I have a problem with buying too much micas).


    The tops of this batch were not as textures as I wanted but but I think the glitter mix made up for it. I used three different glitters of different colors blue, turquoise, green, and now that i think i may have also added iridescent glitter too.


    Thank you for stopping by and happy soaping!
~Anna Rose

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It reminds me of surfing during the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...