Monday, June 13, 2016

Man Soap Monday: Dragons Blood 2.0



      Hi y'all! I am finally starting back up my Man Soap Monday and my first featured soap is Dragons Blood. This scent is a fairly popular scent for men. Dragons blood a real thing, its a resin used in eastern medicine, but the scent is more of in inspiration and comes from different sources. I use Bramble Berry's dragons blood FO which consists of notes of amber, incense, vanilla, patchouli lightened with layers of rose, jasmine & lilac, and topped off with brightening notes of blood orange and grapefruit.


     I have made soap with this fragrance before (which you can find here and here) but this batch is probably my favorite. It is colored with black mica and brown oxide in the brown section and red mica in the dropped section. Looking at the vanilla content and having past experience with this FO I knew it discolors a dark brown. In order to preserve the red color in the swirl the red section was not scented. The brown portion I colored very lightly because I knew i didn't need to color it to dark because the FO would do it for me.... for free!!



     The drops in the bars were not as flowy as usual but I think it turned out looking very bold, and I deem this Man Soap Monday a success!





Thanks for stopping by and happy soaping!
~Anna Rose



8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It's great to see you again.

    This soap looks great, the colours are really nice and the soaps is very manly indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rosie! This has nothing to do with man soaps .... I need to talk with you re perhaps commissioning a soap. FIG and maybe milk or honey or cranberry or..... you know how to get my #. Let's talk!!!! Carlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Article. Kraft Boxes will help you to get more customers to your soap pr any other kind of products. Sales of your all products will increase through our stylish packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we consider a spread of options when designing these custom kraft boxes for our clients. We take into consideration the requirements of the merchandise .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always great food from Binda in Lyngby - indisk mad just try it and you won't regret :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...