Friday, May 20, 2016

Floral Soap Spree

     Lately I have been making quite a few soaps and the past couple have had a common theme, floral scents. The first is a repeat, baby rose (1&2) and the second one is a new one, orange blossom. 



Rose soaps are always popular I decided to make a new batch with rose embeds on top. So I got some really cool small silicone rose molds on Amazon and went to soaping.



    This batch was made using Bramble Berry's baby rose fragrance oil, which behaves amazingly well for a floral. The rose embeds are made of melt & pour soap, which as you can see melted a bit but all and all I think they turned out really well. 


     The second floral batch I made was the orange blossom, which so far is a favorite. For this batch I used Wholesale Supplies Plus's orange blossom fragrance oil. I tried to bit of a spoon swirl which didn't work out to well but it still looks pretty good. I finished the bars with pearl sprinkles on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...