Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back from Vacation and Puppies!

I had fun in Washington but sadly I couldn't go to Otion :( but I got my preorder of Soap Crafting by Anne-Marie Faiola of Soapqueen and brambleberry. After reading the book I was so excited to make some of the recipes then puppies happened... My dog Sheba went into labor at 8pm Thursday and had her first puppy was born at 4am on Friday and the last at 9am. They are all healthy and happy (and might I add ADORABLE!). But hopefully tomorrow I can soap!  (and don't worry I have puppy pics to hold you over until I have made and cut some soap)





thanks for stopping by (and stay tuned for puppy updates) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, is there anything sweeter than those adorable puppies!? Welcome back, and enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you AND trust me I am loving the book! and the puppies are getting cuter by the day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...