Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Discoloring Fragrances and vacation

So first off I will not be blogging the next few weeks because I am going to visit my best friend, Willa. She lives on a small island off Seattle called Bainbridge Island (if you have any sights to see in Washington I would love your input) and I am soo excited!!!!

(I am on the right and willa is on the left)


Now on another note here is my update on the discoloration of Brambleberry's  dragon's blood(cybilla)
it has discolored quite a bit in 1 week! Hopefully it is done though because is is quite dark. So here it is.

(left is current and right is about a week ago)
Thanks for stopping by and happy soaping!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you could take a soap or lotion class at Otion and stock up on some Brambleberry goodies! ;)

    Have a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, and I want to go to Otion So bad!! it is like a soapers dream

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...