Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snowy South


     As you may have heard the east coast has been very snowy lately and of course as a soaper it gave me some inspiration. Just like my first ever batch of cold process it is made with snow, making me realize that my one-year soaping anniversary is just around the corner!!!!!! 
   
     This batch is scented with wholesale supplies plus's fresh snow (I wonder why?). I colored it with micas, and oxides which for the life of me I cannot remember the blends (which is why it is important to take notes!). As I said in a previous post Soaping up a Winter Wonderland this FO moves fast! I was going to do a drop swirl with the white to look like snow but it was already the consistency of a thick pudding and even plopping it in from a foot above it would not go down. I quickly pulled out my hanger to try to mix the white in a bit more and the rest is history...


Finally which version of Fresh Snow do you like best? Pin or comment your fave version.














Thanks for stoping by and watch out for a Karma dupe soap coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. Both Fresh Snow soaps are beautiful, Anna! I think I like the new one best, though. It's so cool that you made it with snow! And congrats on your upcoming one-year soaping anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I like the second one better too.

      Delete
  2. Both are beautiful, but I think the new one fits the name better.
    Congratulations on your upcoming one-year anniversary and may you have plenty more of soaps to come! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SoapJam, I agree with you about the second one fits the name better. My whole idea was to make it look like a snowy landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so pretty, by my eye is really drawn to the new one. That is really neat that you used actual snow in it...great soaps Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee! As soon as it started snowing it clicked in my head to make a soap with it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...