Monday, February 10, 2014

Westminster and Karma Soap Preview

      Sorry I haven't posted in a while(for the 100th time in the blogs short history), but I have a little schedule for soaping and blogging. Hopefully in the next few weeks I should get blogging about once a week, but let's face it and say a week and a half to two weeks, but hoping for the former.

     The schedule will start after I get back from New York City (YAY!!). We are here for the famous Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, and have been here since Friday. The reason the family is going is because my grandmother, Ellen Charles, owns and is very involved in the dog show world which lead her to be inducted into the AKC's hall of fame this year! Sadly this year none of her dogs won breed so you won't see any of her dogs in this years groups. Last year not only did two of her dogs win their respective breeds but also their groups! If you watched last years show and remember some of the dogs her's were the american foxhound, Jewel (Pandora's box),who is now retired and expecting pups, and the bichon, Honor, who is also now retired were in the Best is Show ring. To end my little brag on my grandmother I hope y'all watch Best in Show tomorrow and maybe you will see me in the stands ;).
  P.S. I will post doggie pics when I get home and edit them!

     Now moving on to soaps I will give you a little preview of the karma soap's colours. plus I have a hint on the design, it is NOT the beautiful peacock swirl I planned as you can see in the pictures of the batter and how thick it got.



Tune in to find out the design, pigments used, and the final result of the colours in the soaponified soap!


Thanks for Stopping by and happy soaping!!!!!!
    

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite an honor your grandmother received, very cool!

    Can't wait to see the results of your Karma soap, I love the color choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am working on the post now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...