I was so honored and surprised when I spotted my blog's name on Cee's blog (Oil & Butter) as one of her 15 nominees of the versatile blogger award that she also received. I am so grateful since Cee is the one who inspired me to start this little blog with her amazing posts! Cee also was one of the first bloggers to put me on their blog roll opening me up to even more visitors and followers.
Now down to business! The rules of being nominated are as follows:
(Copied from versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com)
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
• Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
• Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Well of course I thanks Cee times a million not only for nominating me but for also the previously mentioned kicking off my blog by adding me to her blog roll (seriously I had like 40 views before she opened the door for me). I have already liked her blog but I will again, it is Oil & Butter and if you don’t already FOLLOW HER!!!! Her blog is one of the best you will come across. Now are my 15 nominees...
- Point of Interest (best blog if you are learning to make lotion or are interested in it)
- Jennifer's Handmade Soap
- New England Handmade Artisan Soap
- Midlife Farmwife
- Soap and the Restless
- Winberg Bathworks
- Missouri River Soaps
- I am Handmade
- Berry Town Soaps
- Modern Soap Making
- Jenora Soaps
- Soap up Your Life (written in dutch)
- Petals Bath Boutique
- I'd Lather be Soaping
- Claudia's Welt
Now seven things you may not know about me
- I am the proud owner of an incontinent, tail-less puppy (long story....)
- I suffer from chronic daily headaches
- I live to sew and cook
- I love making soap! (bet you didn't see that one coming?)
- I am the youngest of three children
- I am a third generation 'Rose'
- My family owns pigeons
Thanks for nominating me and thanks everyone for stopping by and happy soaping!!!!