Sunday, July 27, 2014

Soaping Videos II

     Hey y'all! I finally got a new computer and have transferred al my data, pictures, and videos to my new mac. This means I am now back on schedule, so to start off my return to blogging is a bunch of videos. As usual these videos will also be posted on there original post AND I will like the corresponding post to each video. Finally a little side note is that expect all my videos will not have a cosistant style for a while because I now have to get myself comfortable with iMovie '13 it is way different and more confusing then the '08 edition(PS if y'all have any tips or tricks on how to use iMovie '14 I would love, love, love your input)

                                        Find original post HERE


                                                      This has no post (and excuse the awful breakout going on)


                                  Find original post HERE



     What do you think of my videos? and if you like them and want to see more subscribe to my youtube channel and help me get to 50 followers! Finally feel free to like and comment away on my videos 'cause I love all y'alls input!!

      P.S. There are two more videos coming in the very near future (the first one will be on monday  maybe(;) along with their blog post.

Thanks for watching and happy soaping!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for making these videos! I don't think I could soap and make a video at the same time. :) Happy soaping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! it actually is fairly easy I just set my camera up on the tripod and start soaping!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...