Saturday, September 6, 2014

I'm a S.O.A.P panelist!!


 I was chosen! I am so excited and I can't wait to get the FOs!!! I am so honored and my fellow panelists look super talented and great. I should be getting my package in the mail by the 16th and will share my first impression as soon as I get it. Finally I am open to any suggestions on how to test them I already have a good idea on how I will do so but any ideas would help me 1,000,000%! here in the link to my original post on the S.O.A.P panel and the SoapQueen post with the links to the 7 other panelists.

Thanks for reading and happy soaping!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Anna! I'm so glad that you were chosen to be a panelist! You'll have a blast. It's so fun trying to figure all of those mystery scents out! I was on the spring S.O.A.P. Panel earlier this year. You may have already seen it, but I wrote a post called "Testing S.O.A.P. Panel Mystery Scents" on my blog, if you want to check it out. I can't wait to see how your testing goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I remember that post but I will check it out again as a reference(if I remember correctly I think yours was my favorite method on any of them)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on being chosen Anna Rose! If Jenny hadn't already commented, I was going to say check out her post about when she was on the panel.

    I hope you have a great time being a tester and I look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am super excited and can't wait to share with y'all.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...